Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday, Monday!


Lately I have not been able to update (sorry I usually do twice a week). I have been working on several projects, two of which I am excited to almost have finished!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am adding a new post (beginning next week) every Thursday entitled "The Cycles of Fashion" !

I will be showcasing artisans from the Etsy community. The wonderful community of Esty contains so many talented drapers, tailors, pattern makers, stitchers, and milliners. My goal is to expose and showcase those fashion creators!

My main focus will be how the history of costume transcends though time and is presented in modern fashion. Whether we acknowledge it or not, the fashion industry is an important aspect in our everyday lives.

More to come very soon!

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds Awesome I cnat wait to read more:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait :) And I love your shop, especially the shoe spats!
    I must feature them sometime!

    ReplyDelete